With more and more information about Migraine and other headache disorders hitting the Internet, it can be hard to keep up with it. This weekly roundup is intended to help you by doing a weekly "Roundup" of Migraine and headache blogs and articles.
Without further ado, here are some interesting pieces from the last week...
- by Kelly on Fly with Hope: Dependence on Our Caregivers: How do you cope?
- by Ellen on Migraine.com: What color of eyewear is the best for light sensitivity?
- by MigrainePuppet: How much does the Doctor's Office Matter?
- by Dr. Marcus on Migraine.com: Migraine and Heart Disease
- in Ask the Clinician on MyMigraineConnection: Top 10 Migraine & Headache Questions for 2/28/11
- by Dr. Mauskop on Migraine.com: Are there therapies for migraine pateints who have Mitral Valve Prolapse & can't toleratee triptans?
- by yours truly:
Until next week...
Get the latest Migraine and headache news, informational articles, tips for living well, and more in my free weekly newsletter. To subscribe, CLICK HERE.
© Teri Robert, 2011
Last updated March 2, 2011